In order to protect our players, coaches, and their families we ask that you abide by the instructions we have been given below:
- Please wear a mask while entering and leaving the facility
- Sanitize hands before entering the courts and at each water break.
- Practice social distancing when starting and concluding the session.
- Practice social distancing as much as is reasonably possible during the session with no "team huddles".
- Players are to bring their own, clearly marked, water bottle (bring extra water clearly marked if necessary as no water will be distributed at the session). Water fountains will be turned off. It should go without saying no shared water bottles or drink stations.
- No ancillary people in the building i.e. parents and/or siblings.
General Camp Policies